AWOL: jpo

Richi Plana myfedora at richip.dhs.org
Tue Nov 20 18:41:25 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-11-20 at 10:03 -0800, Timothy Spaulding wrote:
> Me too...   Good luck finding a new Perl maintainer...  :)  He/she
> sits right next to the Assembler programmer.  :)

<wistful-musing off-topic="true">
As much as I love Perl and I prefer it over all existing scripting
languages I'm familiar with, it's hard to get excited about its future
since the developers are extremely quiet about it. My only hope now is
that other scripting languages pick up the little things that make
developing in Perl a joy so that I and many others like me can move on.

*sigh*
</wistful-musing>
--

Richi Plana