Core fonts packaging guidelines writer WANTED

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Thu Nov 29 13:05:58 UTC 2007

Le Jeu 29 novembre 2007 11:09, Hans de Goede a écrit :

> And here is the problem again, if some people want to see things
> changed (mainly see the requires upon mkfontdir / mkfontscale removed)

To restore historical accuracy the broken package had no mkfontdir
dependencies through no particular action of mine, you proposed to add
them, and when I pointed out this would conflict with the work I'm
doing and that there were other solutions (that you already knew of)
you went in full-blown "screw the SIG if I break things hard enough it
will do the work my apps need" mode.

[again apologies for the flame spileage I hoped answers would be
limited to contructuve proposals]

--
Nicolas Mailhot