gnokii breakage

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 16:28:49 UTC 2007

> Heya,
>
> gnokii breakage ahead in F8 and rawhide. I uploaded 0.6.22 which fixes a
> number of crashes and related bugs compared to the versions we were
> using.

Does that fix the hard lockup that i was seeing when using
gnome-phone-manager 0.40 with my Nokia? I was finding after the update
from 0.30 it just completely locked up what seemed like the machine
(couldn't switch to VT or ctrl+alt+bkspc X). No unfortunately I never
got around to logging a bug as I sort of just stopped using it as it
was toasting my phone battery too.

Peter