Re: Alpine

Bob wrote:
What is the status of Alpine? Everyone know and then I hear a word or two about it but is there any chance it will ever make it out of development?
Thanks

Bob

I've compiled the src.rpm on EL-5 and have been using it there without issue. Would be nice to see an epel release.

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion cora nwra com