short koji repo question

Hi!

Is there any good reason, why koji doesn't also create the sqlite
database with createrepo (passing -d option)?

For slow arches, it would speed up the init phase of the build-root...
For the fast arches, well it would also be faster I think...

If someone is going to change/try that. Let me know the progress. I
tried that on our Alpha Koji, but encountered a problem...

Just 2 cent,
 -of