technical question

Sam Gordon sesanach at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 05:55:08 UTC 2007

hey wow that was fast cool...ok im in some screen and its says GNU GRUB vr.
0.97
Fedora Core(2.6.15-1.2054_FC5)
i guess its like a boot window...i cant like edit commands before booting,
modify kernel arguments before booting, or go to command line...
is this where i type what u said or the main login window after the system
starts up?
cuz i tried /etc/passwd and that didnt work at all...and u attached
something do i input that sumwhere?