aldrin broken dependency [Fwd: Broken dependencies: aldrin]

Hello.
I received a mail from my sponsornee as below.

Alexander Kahl wrote, at 10/05/2007 06:46 PM +9:00:
> Hi Mamoru,
>
> buildsys keeps sending this to me; but how am I supposed to fix the
> build for ppc64 now? Unfortunately I have no such system available. The
> only thing I could try is sourceforge's build farm.
>
> Cheers
> Alex

Here aldrin itself is "noarch", however aldrin requires pyzzub, which
is arch dependent and currently pyzzub is not available on ppc64.

How should this broken dependency be treated? Do we have to mark
aldrin as arch dependent? Or should we simply ignore this?

Regards,
Mamoru