Re: aldrin broken dependency [Fwd: Broken dependencies: aldrin]

Michael Schwendt wrote, at 10/05/2007 07:34 PM +9:00:

Here aldrin itself is "noarch", however aldrin requires pyzzub, which
is arch dependent and currently pyzzub is not available on ppc64.

How should this broken dependency be treated? Do we have to mark
aldrin as arch dependent? Or should we simply ignore this?

"ExcludeArch: ppc64" in the aldrin spec file. That information is added to
the src.rpm only, however, but in turn the compose tool doesn't publish
the noarch build for ppc64.

Thank you.

Mamoru