Fwd: Broken dependencies: sonata | gnome-python2-libegg

Michał Bentkowski mr.ecik at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 14:22:12 UTC 2007

Gnome-python2-libegg isn't in fact available in ppc64. However I took
a look into gnome-python2-extras spec file and it seems that
ExcludeArch: ppc64 is used only for gnome-python2-gdl subpackage. In
koji [1] I can see that no package is built under ppc64.
Does gnome-python2-extras need to be rebuilt or is it a bug in koji?
I don't want to ExcludeArch: ppc64 for sonata unless it's necessity.
1: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=19841