Re: Distributing Fedora packages under GPLv2 3(b)

Matt Domsch a écrit :

I suggest using Fedora's Source Code Control System (currently CVS) as
the canonical location for all source code, and suggest we build a web
app that can generate versioned SRPMS on request based on CVS tags.

IMHO if we go that way we should just never purge koji srpms during 3 years. Koji is already hugely useful as an archive of fedora builds.

--
Nicolas Mailhot