Re: Freeze over for Fedora 8 Test 3 - Still in continual development freeze

Jesse Keating wrote:
To that end we are now processing F-8 branch requests.
If you request your package be branched for F-8, a branch will be made
based on content currently in devel/.  Builds from F-8/ will obviously
go to the dist-f8 collection and thus rawhide/release.
will F-8 branches be automaticly created after F8 GA? Or do I have to fill cvs request for each of my packages?