Fedora 8 Release Notes - Last Call

Hi

According to the Fedora 8 documentation release schedule at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Schedule/8, Oct 8 is the last date before the wiki is frozen and the changes are send to our L10N team for translation. Any changes after this date will only be available in the web as an update and not be part of the ISO release images.

We have several easy ways to contribute to the release notes described at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/ReleaseNotes/Process. Help us continue to publish the best and most comprehensive release notes.

Rahul