Re: readahead_early.

Karel Zak wrote:

>  I don't believe that readahead is able to really improve Fedora boot
>  time.

I was going to try a few other things with readahead... including using
readahead-collector on my system.  But, booting with that as init=
didn't seem to generate anything.  Is this supposed to work...?

Also, when testing with/without readahead, I realized that I should
probably first manually sort the lists before running any tests, yes?
My original tests were probably on a default unsorted list, which
probably made things look worse than they are.

Thanks,
-Eric