Re: HEADS-UP: openalpp osgal osgcal excludingarch ppc64 on FC-6 F-7 now!

On 10/8/07, Michael Schwendt <mschwendt tmp0701 nospam arcor de> wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Oct 2007 10:19:55 -0700, Christopher Stone wrote:
>
> > These packages are now excluding arch ppc64 on F-7 and FC-6:
> > openalpp, osgal, and osgcal because OSG-devel is no longer available
> > for these distros.
>
> FE6 is not built for ppc64, OpenSceneGraph has not been updated
> since Oct 2006, so you've just built some superfluous updates.
> It makes no sense to published those builds.

Okay, well I don't know why Ralf updated the spec file for FC-6 then.
I simply rebuilt it because the osg spec changed on FC-6 also.

Sorry, it has been a busy and hectic day trying to get my packages
fixed.  It would have been nice had I been notified by Ralf that I had
to update my packages a few days ago when this change was pushed...