CVS: ACL access denied for a new package

Hi All,

2 hours ago 3 new cvs modules were created for new packages of mine: enet egoboo egoboo-data

However I just tried importing them and this fails with:
**** Access denied: jwrdegoede is not in ACL for rpms/enet/devel
cvs commit: Pre-commit check failed
cvs [commit aborted]: correct above errors first!

Since more then 2 hours have lapsed since CVS modules creation, I don't think this is the usual wait for CVS ro sync with packagedb issue.

Regards,

Hans