Re: OpenSceneGraph-devel woes on F-7/FC-6 ExcludeArch change in stable release

On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 23:25:40 +0200
Ralf Corsepius <rc040203 freenet de> wrote:

> This issue had been hidden, because OSG in FC-7's release had predated
> introduction of the ppc64 (there had not been a mass-rebuild!)

Actually there was, done on the side and imported into koji for all the
things that could build on ppc64, those that couldn't were dropped on
the blocker list (or were supposed to).  It was a release engineering
done build not one that relied upon all the maintainers.

--
Jesse Keating