Re: OpenSceneGraph-devel woes on F-7/FC-6 ExcludeArch change in stable release

On Tue, 09 Oct 2007 02:50:16 +0200
Ralf Corsepius <rc040203 freenet de> wrote:

> Well, then I can't avoid to ask why the results of this built had not
> been communicated to the maintainers, esp. for the ppc64, where
> several packages must have failed building - not necessarily nice.

I'm almost certain there was repeated listings of what wasn't built.
Bill Nottingham did almost all the build/import work.  If there wasn't,
I apologize, things were a bit crazy around that time and notification
may have not made it past IRC chatter.

--
Jesse Keating