Re: samba license change

On Wed, Oct 10, 2007 at 03:46:13PM +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> One detail: The "GPLv2 or any later version" clause is inacceptable to
> several project and probably is incompatible and/or void in some legal
> systems (In Germany, it is controversial).

I'm not aware of any issues there. Its very different from the usual
"and we may change the licence on you" clauses  - which have been found
unreasonable in assorted jurisdictions because you the end user make the
choice, not the supplier.

Alan

--
	"Where small clearances exist, controls are required to
	 prevent these clearances becoming negative"