Re: better install experience

On Wed, 2007-10-10 at 15:18 -0400, Neal Becker wrote:
> Some time back, IIRC I posted that it would improve the user experience if
> fedora installer would include a few tools.  I am (once again) getting a
> new machine, and (once again) it's coming with windoze pre-installed.  I
> need to do ntfsresize.  Last time, I had to grab a live-cd that had an
> ntfsresize, before I could do fedora install.  Has this situation improved?

I know you would rather not do this, so you get the support in case you
need it (but don't think it would matter since you are
resizing/reconfiguring the machine anyway to fit linux), but you could
just repartition it yourself and reinstall windows so you at least have
both and can reinstall either one without having to resize any longer.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Best lil town on Earth!"