Re: CDs DVDs or netboot. Oh my!

Nicolas,

I believe we mostly agree that it is better to have an unattended
install where you enter all required information in advance, then click
the "install" button, and later come back to a login screen waiting for
your password. We had some discussions about that internally, but it is
not as easy as it sounds...

We may disagree on whether package selections is a "required human
interaction" during the install process.