Re: compiz-fusion other apps?

Caerie Houchins wrote, at 10/12/2007 12:26 AM +9:00:
I know that compiz-fusion is seen as a tech preview in F8, but are there any plans to include ccsm and the other applications that go along with it at some point ? Right now there doesn't seem to be a way to configure the compiz-fusion plugins...

If someone submits a review request, we can review it.

Regards,
Mamoru