Re: Co-maintaining mono packages

On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 11:06:19 +0100
Paul <paul all-the-johnsons co uk> wrote:

> Currently, mono in rawhide is dropping behind the actual releases

That could be because we're past the Feature Freeze and we're not
supposed to be doing builds which introduce features, just fix bugs.

Given that your build attempt failed, perhaps you should wait on this
upgrade until after Fedora 8 is released and it can get some proper
time in updates-testing, or better yet target Fedora 9 for the new
version and work out the issues there?

--
Jesse Keating