Re: gethostby* users

On 10/14/07, Ulrich Drepper <drepper redhat com> wrote:

Chris Adams wrote:
> Have you read it?  Once again, it is about IPv6.  [...]

Everything, but really everything, you say is complete garbage.  People
like you are the reason I try my hardest to avoid having anything to do
with Fedora development.  Go, dig a hole and sit in it.  It's a more
worthwhile use of your time.

Ulrich,
  I have a great respect for your knowledge and general contribution,  but please avoid personal attacks on the mailing list.  The above email was best sent privately to the individual.

Best Regards,
Randy