Freepascal compiler inclusion of pre-build binary

Hi all,

When the fpc-package (Freepascal compiler) was approved, there were no
rules regarding pre-build binaries and compilers yet. But after some
discussion I got an approval to use them.

Now I want to add support for ppc64 but to do that, I need to use a
pre-build binary once more. The current packaging-guidelines state that
I need an approval from the packaging committee.

So what should I do now, ask for an approval or isn't that necessary?

Regards,
Joost van der Sluis