Re: F7 koji build not present in build-current repo ?

On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 21:00:15 +0200
Denis Leroy <denis poolshark org> wrote:

> I build hamlib 1.2.6.2 on koji for a F-7 update:
>
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=20798
>
> that was 3 days ago. I still don't see the new hamlib RPMs showing up
> on the koji dist-fc7-build-current repo, and that's preventing me
> from doing rebuilds on a couple of packages that are affected by this
> update. did something fall thru cracks ? :-)

Candidate update builds (and testing update builds) do not populate the
buildroot.  Only final updates or things requested to be tagged into
the buildroots for building update chains.  Request your build be
tagged for the buildroot via rel-eng fedoraproject org

--
Jesse Keating