Add to wishlist

I thought I should add a few packages to the Wishlist at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/WishList, but then I
realized that getting edit access is a >10 step process. Gosh, does it
really have to be this complicated?

Anyway, can anyone with edit access add these two items to the Wishlist:

* unfs3 - user-space NFSv3 server implementation

* xclip - command line interface to the X11 clipboard, with file copy
  support

Thanks,
--
/Peter Åstrand <astrand lysator liu se>