Re: nucleo version problem

2007/10/16, Christopher Stone <chris stone gmail com>:
On 10/14/07, subhodip biswas <440volt tux gmail com> wrote:
> Hi !
>
> I was thinking of packaging nucleo
> [ http://insitu.lri.fr/~roussel/projects/nucleo/]
> First ..Is anybody working on this already??
> Second... Nucleo comes in Nucleo-2007-XX-XX format. how to resolve this ??

I packaged nucleo a while back and orphaned it, it should still be
there in CVS.  Others have worked on packaging it since, but nothing
has been officially added back to Fedora AFAIK.

I don't know if it worth packaging nucleo for Fedora... May be possible but it will miss a dependency (ffmpeg)... Packaging Metisse seems harder since it will have the same problems as packaging XGL (as Metisse isn't modular as AIGLX - and use it owns fvwm that will conflict the Fedora version)...

Nicolas (kwizart)