Re: Request for Comments: Proposed changes to Fedora development cycle

On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 17:33:22 +0200
Ralf Corsepius <rc040203 freenet de> wrote:

> I still don't get the point.
>
> Are you talking about rel-eng forking (== CVS branching) the "release"
> at "RC-time" and launching "updates" at "RC-time"?

We would allow bodhi to be used to schedule updates for F8 at RC time,
but we wouldn't actually push them until shortly before F8 goes live,
but at the time we go live we could already have pending updates
populated on mirrors.

--
Jesse Keating