NFS mounting errors

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Tue Oct 16 16:27:12 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-10-16 at 11:59 -0400, Steve Dickson wrote:

> Yes... there appears to be a cut/past error in the initscript.
> Make the following change or wait for a few to pull a new package
> out of rawhide:
> 42c42
> <       [ "$NETWORKING" = "no" ] || exit 6
> ---
>  >       [ "$NETWORKING" = "no" ] && exit 6

Thanks Steve, that did the trick.  Although, guess gonna have to send
another email with another subject, as I thought the reason rhgb would
start and immediately go back to console was because of this problem.
But I think it's a different bug or something.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Best lil town on Earth!"