Re: Add to wishlist

Peter ├ůstrand wrote:
I thought I should add a few packages to the Wishlist at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/WishList, but then I realized that getting edit access is a >10 step process. Gosh, does it really have to be this complicated?
Anyway, can anyone with edit access add these two items to the Wishlist:

* unfs3 - user-space NFSv3 server implementation

* xclip - command line interface to the X11 clipboard, with file copy support

xclip is in F7 at least - dunno 'bout F8...

/Thomas