Re: Request for Comments: Proposed changes to Fedora development cycle

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
Le mardi 16 octobre 2007 à 20:26 +0200, Hans de Goede a écrit :
Mike McGrath wrote:
Hans de Goede wrote:

Why does this deeming good have to be done by rel-eng? Thats creating both a bottle-neck and a hoop to jump through.
Someone has to do it, who?

How about the maintainer?

The  maintainer will always put his package before the distro as a whole

If that is how people here think about maintainers, or worse what they expect of maintainers I think I need to look for another community to start contributing too.

Regards,

Hans