Re: Request for Comments: Proposed changes to Fedora development cycle

On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 10:24:48 -0400

> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JesseKeating/DevelopmentChangesProposal

I have updated this with a mockup Fedora 9 schedule following the new
development cycle.  I've also added some info as to why the pre-release
names have changed and added info regarding non-time based snapshot
releases.

--
Jesse Keating