s/libgssapi/libgssglue/ now?

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Wed Oct 17 03:29:05 UTC 2007

Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 15:58:29 -0400
> Warren Togami <wtogami at redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> First ever build of libgssglue which seems to replace libgssapi
>> happened today, one day before the freeze of F8.  In addition to
>> replacing libgssapi it seems to bump soname.
>
> Hrm, when I was contacted about this I was told it was just a package
> rename, not a soname rename too.  This is a much bigger change than I
> expected.  With the freeze tomorrow and the sluggishness of koji lately
> I'm reluctant to let this go through.
>
> Steve?

Error: Missing Dependency: libgssapi.so.2()(64bit) is needed by package
libtirpc
Error: Missing Dependency: libgssapi.so.2(libgssapi_CITI_2)(64bit) is
needed by package nfs-utils
Error: Missing Dependency: libgssapi.so.2(libgssapi_CITI_2)(64bit) is
needed by package libtirpc
Error: Missing Dependency: libgssapi.so.2()(64bit) is needed by package
nfs-utils

No answer, and 11:25pm with tomorrow's rawhide still with broken deps.
Given the serious need for a working and installable rawhide tree I
think I will untag the package.  We can sort this out in the morning.

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com