Re: RHGB not running

On Tue, 2007-10-16 at 11:32 -0500, Mike Chambers wrote:
> Anyway, try a reboot and see if anyone else has same problem?

/me has.

Also, today's rawhide introduced a couple of more breakages I am not
sure where to report to (the guility component).

The gnome desktop's background flashes after the login and then
disappears. And there are no icons in the gnome desktop menu.

I installed with fairly minimal kickstart with %packages --default.