Re: Anybody see my wine 0.9.47???

On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 03:05:54 -0500
Bruno Wolff III <bruno wolff to> wrote:

> There is typically a bit of delay before new wine packages show up.
> Someitmes particular releases get skipped. (I don't why; that's just what
> I have observed.)

Hi,

releases don't get skipped mostly (if you look at the changelog you will notice
at least for devel). Sometimes they get skipped because of known upstream
issues or because packages sit forever in updates-testing and nobody cares.
Since I sometimes don't have time to do extensive testing I refrain from
upgrading to a broken release. Fell free to take a look at bodhi every now and
then and carma up the packages ;)

Regards,
Andreas

--