what to do when gnome power manager shows wrong battery capacity?

Sorry for long subject, but what to do when gnome power manager shows
wrong battery capacity?

I have two laptops for who I see that battery capacity is stated as
88.8Wh but it is not! So when gnome starts I get an error message
saying I have a faulty battery. What do I need to do? Submit a bug? To
what component? Send an email? To whom?

Thank you,
Valent.

--