location of ltsp root

Hello,

I am a bit annoyed by the location of the ltsp root directory, where the
terminal nfs mounted root should be. Upstream contacted the lsb/fhs, and
they responded that /tftpboot and a new top directory were wrong. He
proposed /opt/ltsp and nobody complained.

It is not obvious, however that we should stick to that location in
fedora. It should be mentioned that the directories in there are not
part of a package, but they are installed by scripts that are in
ltsp-server (under review).

Should we use /opt/ltsp or something else, like /var/lib/ltsp for the
thin clients root directories?

--
Pat