Re: Opinions needed (in bugzilla please) regarding Firefox/compiz interaction for Fedora 8.

Ralf Ertzinger wrote:
Hah! So that was it. I do not use compiz, but recently firefox started
to come into the foreground as soon as I clicked on a link in, say,
claws mail or liferea.

I _hate_ that feature. Where do I turn that off?

+1

I don't use ccompiz either but I too have been really annoyed by this behavior. Make it configurable, set it OFF by default.

--
John Dennis <jdennis redhat com>