Re: [LICENSE CHANGE] weechat

On Fri, Oct 19, 2007 at 07:57:14AM -0800, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> On 10/19/07, Paul P Komkoff Jr <i stingr net> wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I'm going to update weechat to 0.2.6, which is GPLv3.
> GPLv3 or is it GPLv3+?

Looking at the source code seems to be GPLv3+

rms roque:~/Downloads/weechat-0.2.6/src/gui$ grep "either version " *.c
gui-action.c: * the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or
gui-buffer.c: * the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or
gui-common.c: * the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or
gui-keyboard.c: * the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or
gui-log.c: * the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or
gui-panel.c: * the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or
gui-window.c: * the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or
rms roque:~/Downloads/weechat-0.2.6/src/gui$ grep "either version " *.h
gui-buffer.h: * the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or
gui-color.h: * the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or
gui.h: * the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or
gui-keyboard.h: * the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or
gui-panel.h: * the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or
gui-window.h: * the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or

But I can't do a full audit to say it's done properly.

Rui

--

Today is Boomtime, the 73rd day of Bureaucracy in the YOLD 3173
+ So let's do it...?