Re: CDs DVDs or netboot. Oh my!

Jonathan Steffan wrote:

Does anyone have the *technical* reason we are not doing CDs? Is this
because we don't want to have mirrors hosting the additional data? I can
assume the Live images have taken the space we have dedicated for CD
ISOs in the past, is this the case? Is it the testing load.. or is it we
don't want to have to maintain pkgorder in anaconda anymore? ;-)

I think the reason was just that the x86_64 install with multilib was not CD sized anymore. At least not for one CD with a 'minimal' install. Perhaps we should put a bounty out there for a single CD x86_64 install and see if anyone can do it :)

   -Mike