who pushes fc6 security updates?

I have a security update for FC6 (for xfsdump) which addresses
CVE-2007-2654.

I marked it as security, and it seems that perhaps therefore I can't be
the one who pushes it out?  At least the email I get says:

Your update for xfsdump-2.2.45-1.fc6 has not yet been submitted to the
Release Team for Pushing.

To submit this update, please visit the following URL and select "Submit
to Release Team for Pushing"

... but I don't see that option at the given URL, only:

Actions:
	o Edit Update
	o Delete Update
	o Disable periodic notifications regarding this update

Help? :)

-Eric