Re: Multiarch conflicts on packages with resources

On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 07:58:38 -0400

> > The resources are packed from source files with zip during building
> > of the package. The -devel and -libs subpackage are multiarch aware
> > AFAIK [2], but there is no reason to install both 32 and 64 bit
> > version of the main subpackage and the -contrib subpackage. Does
> > anybody see a way, how to fix this, when creating noarch
> > subpackages for an arch package is not possible?
>
> It would be best to discover why both arches of codeblocks are being
> tagged as multilib.  Is there still some library left that is in the
> codeblocks package?

Bingo.  The main subpackage isn't multilib.  However the
codeblocks-contrib package /is/ because it installs a library in the
standard library path:

/usr/lib64/libwxsmithlib.so.0
/usr/lib64/libwxsmithlib.so.0.0.1

--