Re: any plans to make wireless more user-friendly in Fedora 9?

On Sun, Oct 21, 2007 at 04:22:16PM +0200, Valent Turkovic wrote:
> So my question is how can I (and other that can't code if they life
> depended on it) help you make wireless more user-friendly for novice
> users?

Have you seen NetworkManager?  In Fedora 7, it usually just works for
connecting to most kinds of wireless networks.  Unfortunately in
Fedora 8, the new NM 0.7 is missing support for some kinds of wireless
networks, and as such is a regression from Fedora 7 [1].

[1]
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/showdependencytree.cgi?id=336531