Re: what to do when gnome power manager shows wrong battery capacity?

On 10/21/07, Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com> wrote:
> On Sun, 2007-10-21 at 00:28 +0200, Valent Turkovic wrote:
> > But I pulled the battery out and on the back of the battery on the
> > label it says: 10.8V and 47Wh
>
> Either the label is wrong, or the "smart" controller chip in the battery
> is wrong. If the battery is giving us wrong information, then it's not
> our fault.
>
> Richard.

I'm a but suspicious because I see same maximum capacity for different
batteries and different laptops...

Can you correct battery info if users like me give you feedback and
correct info?

Valent.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/