Re: Live Upgrade Special Interest Group

Dmitry Butskoy wrote:

One thing is:
Often test upgrading to the current development branch of one of the test releases from the previous general release

but our policy is to skip one release (i.e. FC1-->FC3-->FC5-->F7) ...

We use Fedora in a production environment, and half-year cycle is too fast for us. (CentOS and friends are "too slow" OTOH).

Does such an expirience will be interesting for you?

Yes. Skipping a release and upgrading should work. Atleast that is what we try to support.

Rahul