Re: Fedora i386 rawhide rebuild in mock status 2007-10-19

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 10:14:59 +0200
Alain PORTAL <aportal univ-montp2 fr> wrote:

> I don't understand why this failed because pikllops BR kdelibs-devel
> and kdelibs-devel BR qt-devel...

If kdelibs-devel BR's qt-devel that is different from Requires.
BuildRequires are only used when /building/ that particular package.
They are not looked at when just /installing/ that package.

--
Jesse Keating