Re: Request permission to break always use system libs rule for asc-2.0

> Unfortunately some idiot ran indent on there copy, so
> doing a diff results in 30000 changed lines.  ...
> (going through a 30000 lines diff is no fun). ...

I have no comment about the system libs rule or the request for an exception.
But remember that "diff -b" ignores changes to white space.
Going through a diff after 'indent' is still no fun,
yet sometimes "diff -b" helps enough.