Re: Some thoughts about firmware inclusion.

Hans de Goede wrote:
Peter Lemenkov wrote:
I fully agree, this discussion does raise one interesting question though: What if there is fully floss software, which we can build from source. Which is written for another OS, but will run fine under an emulator and is hard to
port. Do we allow shipping this?

I'd rather not make a decision on something like this until there's a definite piece of software to beat out the corner cases with but my initial leaning is yes.

-Toshio