boot a live image from an ipod?

Working from this page http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraLiveCD/USBHowTo
I don't have a USB stick yet to try this so I'm wondering if anyone has successfully used their ipod as a USB boot device?  I am reluctant to change the partition flag on the ipod to be bootable because I don't have time right now to setting up my ipod again if it gets hosed.

Also curious if it is possible to have multiple live images on a flash device and boot different ones?  If so , how would that be done?

Thanks,
John