Re: Bodhi & Fedora 8 Updates

Luke Macken wrote:
I just upgraded our Bodhi production instance, which will now allow you
to enqueue your Fedora 8 Updates.

    http://bodhi.fedoraproject.org

Some notable changes since the last update:

  • Updates will automatically get unpushed once they reach a karma of -3
  • No more confusing legacy move/push terminology.  Available update requests are 'testing' and 'stable'.
  • Unpushing/obsoleting is now instant.
  • ACL validation against the pkgdb for new update submissions.

I think this update also fixes the Unicode-characters-in-packager's-name error that some people were running into earlier. (Unless that was fixed earlier and I just missed it.)

Thanks Luke!

-Toshio